Seattle has long had a passionate and thriving baseball blogging community — one of the best in the country, and one that that is constantly evolving. With Lookout Landing Night, a continuation of our Beyond the Baselines series, we’re thrilled to celebrate that. Join us for a night of discussion on both the Mariners and the online conversation around them.
This online-only offer includes a ticket to the game, your first drink, a T-shirt and access to our pregame panel. In addition to a conversation with our panelists, General Manager Jerry Dipoto will swing by for a Q&A.
Our panelists include:
– Kate Preusser, Managing Editor, Lookout Landing
– John Trupin, Editor, Lookout Landing
– Isabelle Minasian, Editor, Looking Landing; Contributor, La Vida Baseball
– Nathan Bishop, Editor, Dome & Bedlam
– José Rivera, In-Game Social Media Coordinator, MLB & Seattle Mariners
– Colin O’Keefe, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Seattle Mariners